Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Organic all the way!

A year and half ago, I went totally organic. I can definitely say that with my routine exercise plan and eatting organic, it has been the healthiest and fit years of my life. And I owe it to having a good and tough Fitness Together personal trainer that kicks my behind two days a week and to Whole Foods. If you don't know where to start with your organic plan, you should try out Healthy Chef Creations. I have ordered their yummy foods in the past and it helped with eliminating the hard work of purchasing, planning, organizing and portioning. All yummy foods, I especially love their wraps with this wonderful hummus side dip, which is the yummiest hummus dip that I've ever had. And I love their salmon burger and veggie burgers ... truly grilled on whole wheat buns. And all the breakfast items are delicious as well. I just got a week full of good eats from them today. Try them out!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I did not know that you went organic. I have always loved healthier food (i.e. organic, whole foods)my pit fall is I have a sweet tooth also. However, wathcing Dr. Oz and other advice out there I have found ways to curb that and have been in better health myself. I need your trainer, I was going to take a walk or get on my tredmill instead I got on the computer. How is that for exercise, my fingers are slim. Keep shareing I will check your blog out more often.

Love ya,

Angela