unwritten clip #6 - Holy Spirit
The amazing grace of the Master, Jesus Christ, the extravagant love of God, the intimate friendship of the Holy Spirit, be with all of you.   - 2 Corinthians 13:14 (The Message)
Worship last night Rocked! Not only those this scripture describe the main characteristic of God, Jesus and the Holy Spirit. What was brought to light for me is that we should be having an intimate friendship with the Holy Spirit that God has given us through baptism. The Holy Spirit wants to guide us, converse with us, walk with us... he/she is our guardian. A revelation last night... So many of us can trade out the Holy Spirit for godly people. This isn't God's intent. The H.S. is a God given gift who is at our side 24/7, how special do you feel?
1 comment:
Yes, I totally agree. Such a great worship time we had...and that verse spoke to me as well. I really needed to hear all that that night...it was good stuff. It was good seeing you guys...I've missed you. ;)
Post a Comment