Tuesday, November 06, 2007

Moss Rock Festival


It was a gorgious day to be out on Saturday. Clear skies and 70 degrees. You can't bet that.

We were shocked that Moss Rock Festival turned out to be a great venue. We were expecting something small, but it was huge and filled with some wondeful local artists. I have two new favorite artists:

  • Photographer: Andrew Hensley, who creates these wonderful mixed media of photography on wood, photography on transparency overlaying a colored photo, etc.

  • Painter: Sandra Meyer, who knows how to use her colors.

I was fortunate enough to purchase one of Andrew's pieces to hang in my art room. I'm so excited. I love art.

Ideal StreetAndrew Hensley


Birmingham Home & Garden's 2007 Inspiration Home was located in The Preserves/Moss Rock Festival as well. A beautiful home to go and see. All proceeds go to cancer research. It will be open till December 9th.

No comments: