MTV Desi
Tigers and Monkeys got to co-host/guest the top 10 countdown on MTV Desi (MTV's South Asian/Indian cable channel in America).
Tue 01/16 - 2:00 AM
Tue 01/16 - 9:00 AM
Tue 01/16 - 5:00 PM
Wed 01/17 - 1:00 AM
Wed 01/17 - 12:00 PM
Wed 01/17 - 8:00 PM
Thu 01/18 - 4:00 AM
Thu 01/18 - 7:00 AM
Thu 01/18 - 3:00 PM
Thu 01/18 - 11:00 PM
Fri 01/19 - 10:00 AM
Fri 01/19 - 6:00 PM
Sat 01/20 - 2:00 AM
Sat 01/20 - 9:00 AM
Sat 01/20 - 5:00 PM
Sun 01/21 - 1:00 AM
Click here to watch the MTV Desi Video Clip.

8 comments:
very cool! thanks for the head's up.
Hey that is cool!!!
That's awesome!
I am very happy for your brother's success.
Cool!
that's great! It's cool to brag on you siblings accomplishments.
That is soo cool!!! I wont be up too late.. I will have to record it.!!!
That is a great picture of your little brother, who sounds very talented.
Post a Comment