Thursday, July 20, 2006

IKEA ... you rule

My husband suggested that we go to the IKEA store while we were in Atlanta this past weekend. What an AWESOME idea, honey! It was our first visit to an IKEA store, and I just LOVE LOVE LOVE everything in the store. And the prices... let me just say WOW! Most of my items that we bought were around a buck. How cool is that?

Usually when I'm entering a large massive store with tons of people, I get overwhelmed and stressed. But the experience was wonderful. The Swedish folks know what they are doing. With the design and direction of the store, it was easy sailing. It was very pleasant!

WARNING: If you do end up visiting the store, make sure you have enough time to eat in their cafeteria and browse their store, probably around 2.5 hours or so. We only had 40 minutes, and whizzed thru it without tasting the yummy food.

No comments: