Italy - The Trip of a Lifetime!
Words can't express our experience in Italy. The trip was beyond what we could ever image. We have fallen in love with Italy and will miss her greatly. Yes, Italy is a SHE because of her beauty :) .
I'm currently in the process of sorting through the hundreds of photos and videos that we took and uploading them to my Flickr photo album. We will also be posting our experiences, tips, suggestions, etc. on a seperate italy blog. I'll be posting the URL address soon. Be checking in. :)
23 comments:
Your photos are gorgeous! I loved the Venice pics especially, and now I'm craving some serious Italian food! :) It looks like you guys had a wonderful time! I'm so glad you were able to make this "trip of a lifetime". :)
wow. i'm so jealous. what cities did you visit?
Looks like you guys had a wonderful trip! Congratulations!
Laura
Wow! what a fantastic trip! I hope you both are doing well.
John Boyles
Thank you for sharing those beautiful photos. I't looked like you had a wonderful time.
Love, Nat
It's nice to see you and Richard enjoying your lives. That looked like a spectacular trip!
They are wonderful pictures. Bonny will be there in September on a free trip with some friends. Hope you are well.
Love, Steve
Thank you for sharing these amazing photos!!!! It looks like the two of you had an incredible trip.
Love, Felicity
The pictures are unbelievable Jen.
Love
Bonnie
Thanks for the pictures of your trip. The best trip Sue and I took was also to Europe. Its exciting to see history before your very eyes.
Wow! it looks like you both had a wounderful time. I loved all the pictures thank you for shareing. I hope to go sometime soon with Stephen.
Thank you so much for sharing your beautiful trip photos, I watched every single picture.
Awesome! You took some beautiful pictures. I love how you took pictures of the food. Matt always does that too. I'm so glad you took a fun trip!
How are you obviously having way too much fun. Everytime you take a trip I think "man why am i not doing that". I definiely want to go. You guys are a timeless couple, you don't age maybe its all the traveling. HEe. I 'm glad you're doin well.
So cool!
Lucky ducks… I have to go now! Great pictures… You guys look so happy.
Miss ya John
Thank you for sharing your experience in Italy with us.
I hope that for our 25th wedding anniversary Lloyd will take me thereJ.
If you think it, it will happen (LOL).
Oh… WAY TO GO!!!!!!!!!
I know EXACTLY how cool that trip was.
Thanks for sharing the photos!
Oh wow - how fun!
Your Italy pictures are fantastic! I am so jealous. I love Florence!"
these pics are wonderful! I especially love the one of the girl standing by the car. Its so offbeat, but it appeals to me. Very artistic. Please email and let me know who your travel agent was because I planning an international trip for next year.
Sigh--it's been about a month since the beginning!
So when do you guys want to go to Emilia-Romagna? I feel the need for Parmigiano-reggiano!
dbd
What a wonderful trip. When do you have time to do all of this?
Love,
Soraya
Post a Comment