Saturday, December 15, 2007

Family Values

Date: 12/21/2007

I'm blogging backwards a little. I've been in Orlando for almost a week now. While Richard and his dad are scuba diving in Bonaire, located in the Dutch Caribbean; I have been enjoying spending time with my family. After being with my family for a few days, I have consciously noticed wonderful values that my family has always lived by. I've learned it subconsciously as a child, but realizing the values as an adult is uplifting. I guess as a child, it is all you know because you live in it day in and day out. But when you have lived in the world filled with different cultures and experienced other people's way of life, I've realized I have a precious diamond in the rough... my family!

Therefore, I'm starting a new category within my blog, called "Family Values". These postings are in honor of my family.

Be looking for my retro-active blogging with family value inserts.

No comments: