Thursday, April 05, 2007

LiveHappy

I've been wanting to blog my Scrap ETC. event experience for some time. But I got distracted by a few things. But I'm back. : )

I truly want to thank Monique for the wonderful weekend. Just like last year's event, I was inspired and motivated by many of the speakers. As many of you remember, this Unwritten Journal blog was inspired from that very event. And it led me along a wonderful path of wonderful experiences, growth and learning opportunities.

This year, Monique did it again by inviting some wonderful speakers... Stacy Julian, Robin Johnson and Allison Tyler Jones; and some wonderful artists... Kristina Contes & Jenni Bowlin. I've learned so much from each speaker and could go on and on about what I've walked away with, but unfortunately, I don't have time to post all my thoughts and feelings within this posting. So, you will have to see my upcoming posts for more details.

There is one special person I truly want to thank you for letting God use her to impact others ... THANK YOU Stacy for your ScrapHappy class. You have helped me discover my theme for this year ... "LiveHappy". Even thru life events, you were able to impact me and others to be more than we are, to be a light in this world. May you be blessed 10 times over for the blessing you gave us!

Your Life Has Purpose and Meaning

To all my blog readers:
Come back as I continue to blog what I've learned and am applying to my life from the ScrapHappy class.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You are so welcome, and thank YOU for the very kind words on your blog! Be sure to check out the scrapHAPPY classroom that is now up at BPS and help me spread the word with those that attended Scrap ETC.

happy day!
stacy