Monday, September 11, 2006

Cutie Jackson

We got to visit little Jackson and proud daddy & mommy this weekend. He is the cutest bulldog fan there is. It was so great visiting our wonderful friends and their new addition. Got to have dinner together, watch a little football and just catch-up. Renee is the only mom that I know that is extremely organized and on top of it with her 11 day old baby... yes, only 11 days. She has gotten her photos on her photo site, the nursery is completed and organized down to every detail (and I do mean every detail... Jackson's clothes are organized by months), she has a daily routine & daily chart of the baby's schedule, and much much more. She is AMAZING! I hope I could be that organized and on top of it when I have children. Well really ... if I could only be that organized and on top it of it now, without kids :) We love you very very much Brent, Renee & little Jackson!

To see more photos of cutie Jackson and family, click here.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Talk about amazing! You are! I still can't get over how beautiful your blog pages are! Thank you for including us! I feel honored :) The pictures you took are wonderful!

Anonymous said...

That's the cutest nursery I've EVER seen! Renee, with your organizing, you are a woman after my own heart! Great job with that, and I love the idea of the cute hanger for the months for his clothes. Great idea!
(friend of Jennifer in B'ham)

Anonymous said...

Renee,
This is an old roomate, one that I hope you still think of because she still thinks of you and is immensely grateful for your love and compassion towards her even when she didn't deserve it. I'm so happy to see that you are a proud mom of a 9LB WHOAH, YOU ARE THE WOMAN. I'll tellyou , you'll have a lot of surprising moments, some you'll laugh others you'll say why... I have two, Natalia Elena who is 4 going on 5 in feb, and Adriana Isabela going on1yr and 1 mo. hee I will not tell you who i am cuz you will have to guess. YOur clues i wasn't born in the us, i speak spanish, i'm not white but brown, you tried to make me love running, my new name is ser.... guess who? I miss ya, hope to hear from ya, don't worry i know your hands are full right now, lots of email kisses to that cutey boy or urs
ps this whole organizing thing, not so cool, i haven't been able to organize in 4yrs and you got it down in 11 days. My email my name , which you need to type the short version of it ????@masczone.com hope you can guess i'll check on you in a couple of days heee