Monday, August 21, 2006

I'm BACK!

We are back from our 10 day Northwest Family Vacation. It was wonderful. We visited Seattle, San Juan, Vancouver (B.C.) and Victoria Island (B.C.) The weather was perfect, it was sunny & clear. And the temperature was high in the 60s/70s and low in the 40s/50s. Can't get more perfect than that. Especially, when you live in the south.

I want to thank my sister, "Lady of the Van", for driving us all over the place, and for giving us shelter and good eats. P.S. It was a pleasure to finally meet you, Adrian, in person.

I have taken over 300 pictures, so I'm not going to post it on this blog. View my Flickr Photo Blog for more information on the fabulous trip.


{Update: After viewing the pictures, someone asked me if I got a really good camera. Yes, before my trip to the northwest, I purchsed a Nikon P4 which is 8 megapixel digital camera with vibration reduction. And it is the best camera for low lighting. I got a 10% off coupon from Best Buy before the purchase... God knew actually what I needed to purchase the nice camera. I love it!}

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a beautiful trip, I mean vacation... 10 days is not a trip:-)

I've been many places in the US except the North West. Your pix let me see what I'm missing. Tara and I must go some day.

GodSpeed,
B.Moe

Anonymous said...

Those pics are great. You must have a REALLY good camera. I love the scenic Butchart Garden pics.

The Pike's Place pics are neat too with all the vibrant colors.

Anonymous said...

enjoyed the photos, looks like you ate your way through the vaction, yummy stuff and great shots of your "tour" love you

Anonymous said...

Hi Jade Tree (smile)!

I LOVED THE PICTURES! You and Jenny look a lot alike - she's so cute! Looks like you guys were all over the place having fun!

Glad to have you back.

Love,
Felecia!

Anonymous said...

wow! great pictures!

Anonymous said...

Welcome back! I was just thinking about you guys. I'm glad you had a good trip. It looks like fun, and like you did a lot. Will enjoyed the pictures.

Anonymous said...

great pics.

Anonymous said...

great pics.

Anonymous said...

What wonderful pix! And, I’m glad you are home safe and sound!

Love you!
Renee and Baby